Duty Description: The Intergroup Liaison serves as Area representative to maintain open communications with Intergroup/Central Offices. His/her regular contact with the Intergroup/Central Offices helps provide the Area with an informed membership regarding Intergroup/Central Office matters and concerns.
Intergroup Liaison Duties:
- Coordinate with Intergroup/Central Offices within NETA65 to help ensure a two-way flow of information between the Area and the Intergroup/Central Offices utilizing reports to NETA65, emails, and individual Intergroup/Central Office meeting reports.
- Attend all Intergroup/Central Office business meetings when possible. Participate when requested in NETA activities (i.e. workshops, panels, etc.).
- Keep NETA65 membership informed as to all Intergroup/Central Office meetings, activities, and issues.
- Maintain an updated list of all Intergroup/Central Office meeting schedules and contact information.
- Brief the Intergroup/Central Office Report at all Area Committee meetings and Area Assembly’s.
- The following seven (7) Intergroups/Central Offices are in NETA65:
- Dallas Intergroup Association
- Ft. Worth Central Office
- Waco Central Office/Central Texas Intergroup
- Tyler Central Office
- Texarkana Intergroup
- Oficina Intergrupal Hispana De Alcoholicos Anonimos (AA) Ft. Worth
- Oficina Intergrupal Hispana De Alcoholicos Anonimos (AA) Dallas
Any other Intergroup/Central Office formed within the Northeast Texas Area3: Participate when requested in NETA activities (i.e. workshops, panels, etc.).