Literature / Audio Visual Committee
Literature – Summary: To provide information and assistance to districts and groups concerning AA literature, and assist in resolving questions and concerns of area members with regard to our AA literature.
- Regularly schedule and conduct committee meetings.
- Keep current on new and upcoming as well as revised literature and material from GSO
- Inform groups, districts, and assembly members of AA literature, audio-visual and special items available through displays and other suitable methods.
- Cooperate and share information with other Area service committees.
- Gather a committee composed of group and District literature chairs.
- Encourage AA members to read and purchase AA Conference approved literature.
Audio-Visual Summary: works with districts and groups to show Conference-approved videos to the membership. The Video chair has responsibility for a portable television and library of Conference-approved bi-lingual videos owned by the area.
- Ensure that the area inventory of videos is oriented to bi-lingual presentation in English and Spanish.
- Travel to group, district and area events to show videos.
- Maintain oversight and safekeeping of area videos and video equipment.
- Provide a written inventory of area video equipment and videos to the Area Secretary.